Thursday, October 16, 2014

Great Online Industrial Superstore


As a general contractor, I spend most of my time managing individual companies to get the work done that my clients require. It takes a great deal of effort to find  companies who offer competitive prices. It is sometimes difficult to determine which companies are giving me a fair price, and therefore delivering the best rates to my customers. Since discovering Industrial General Store, I am able to determine what the average price for materials should be when becoming involved with a project.

Industrial General Store has a great website. I frequently visit this site to order materials for my projects such as spray paint and respirator helmets . I also use this site to determine how much an individual company is charging me for their services. I enter the order for the materials, and subtract that from their total quote to determine what they are charging me for labor costs. I rely on Industrial General Store to give me a fair price, and if I feel that the estimate from a company is too high, I refer them to the website, and usually the price of the estimate goes down. In all, Industrial General has been an asset to my business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment